Compassionate, Caring and Confidential Care Since 1990.
Choice in Health Clinic is a non-profit Toronto abortion clinic that is centred on our clients' needs. If you are experiencing an unwanted pregnancy, we have a full range of services for you to use:
- SURGICAL abortions from the time you know you're pregnant to 15 weeks after the start of your last menstrual period (LMP)
- MEDICAL abortions up to 7 weeks LMP
- Exams to tell if you are pregnant and how pregnant you are
- Counselling and information before your abortion
- Medical check-ups after your abortion
All our services are free with an Ontario Health Card (OHIP). There are no extra fees.
Our clinic is staffed entirely by women who support your right to control your own body and make informed decisions about your reproductive health. We are respectful, caring and non-judgmental. Our doctors are all women and are all specially trained in the highest quality abortion care.
We are licensed by the Ministry of Health and inspected by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.
Read More About Us:
Our Purpose and Values
What Makes Us Different From Other Clinics or Hospitals?
Choice in Health Clinic is a NAF affiliated clinic.
The content of this site is intended for Canadian residents only.
NEW! The clinic will be offering services on the following Saturdays:
Saturday, July 9, 2016
Please call to book an appointment.
|All Ages Welcome!|
Under 18? You can have an abortion or other services at Choice in Health Clinic. You do not need a parent's consent.